Open Enrollment for 2021-22 School Year
Covenant Christian School’s Open Enrollment for the 21-22 School Year is now open! We have limited places available in all grades from Preschool through Grade 8, in both our English & Spanish Immersion programs.
We invite you to…
- Explore our website to learn more about what Covenant can offer your children, and
- Schedule a tour of our school to visit classrooms, and discuss any questions you have about the school and the possibility of enrolling your children.
- Take a look at our Enrollment Application for the 21-22 school year. The last day to enroll is August 1, 2021.
Please contact our School Office with any questions you may have.
The following classes are already full for the 2021/2022 school year. Please contact the school office if you would like to be placed on our waitlist.
– 3/4 year old Spanish Immersion Preschool (Tuesday/Thursday, Half & Full)
– 4/5 Spanish Immersion Preschool
– Spanish Immersion Kindergarten
– Hybrid Kindergarten
– English 1st and 2nd Grade
– Hybrid 3rd Grade
Come visit us and experience the Covenant difference
To help us plan your visit, please fill in your information
Learn More about Covenant Christian School
High Academic Standards
Smaller Class Sizes
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Tuition?
2021-22 Tuition Rates, Fees & Discounts:
English – 4/5 Year Olds (Mon / Wed / Fri – AM ONLY) $2,200
English – 4/5 Year Olds (Mon / Wed / Fri – FULL DAY) $3,186
Immersion – 3/4 Year Olds (T/Th – AM ONLY) $1,500
Immersion – 3/4 Year Olds (T/Th – FULL DAY) $2,124
Immersion – 4/5 Year Olds (M-F – FULL DAY) $4,284
5 Day Program $6,350
1st – 5th Grade $6,350
6th – 8th Grade $6,487
- Preschool: $50 per child
- Kindergarten — 8th Grade:
- $75 per child enrolled by March 31st
- $125 per child enrolled on or after April 1st
- Preschool: $75
- Add-a-Lingua Immersion Fee: $225
- Immersion Kindergarten- 8th Grade: $150
- Traditional Kindergarten-8th Grade: $150
NOTE: discounts only apply to Tuition. Discounts do not apply to Enrollment or Activity Fees.
- Multi-student Discount:
- 1st student – 100% of tuition
- 2nd student – 95% of tuition
- 3rd student – 90% of tuition
- Prepayment Discount: 2%
Do you offer Tuition Assistance & accept Vouchers?
Yes! Covenant Christian School offers tuition assistance, scholarships and participates in the Indiana’s Choice Scholarship Program, commonly referred to as the voucher program.
Do you provide before-and-after school care?
Wrap-Around | Before-and-After School Care
Before and After School Care is available from 7:30am thru 8:25am and from 3:20pm until 6pm.
Students participating in WrapAround Care are given homework/study time and participate in group activities such as outside or inside play, crafts, and computer games.
To help facilitate child care for families who have varying schedules, the Wrap-Around service is provided as-needed without a set commitment. Wrap-Around rates are charged by the hour and are very affordable.